Friday 27 April 2012

Rainskill

What is rainskill? (Pronounced rain-skill)

Rainskill is a word I invented to sum up that moment when you arrive at a building, step inside and a few seconds later it starts to rain. This is skill involving rain, thus rainskill.

It is also a potential title for my ukulele EP. The EP will feature all the songs I've written specifically for the uke (as opposed to the guitar or piano) which at the moment is looking to be around 8 songs. I've decided to separate the ukulele material because it is significantly different in tone to my other work so some people may hate my other stuff but love uke songs or may hate the ukulele (but seriously, why would you?) but really like guitar based ones. I think it works nicely to separate them like this. Plus my uke songs feature less instruments than the other ones so will be easier to record thus being a good way to get used to using recording software.

No comments:

Post a Comment